Sunday, October 30, 2011

IN...my own....Way!!!.

This is my way of sharing my love for !!God!! with you .I can only tell you of this feeling because Christ died that every man should be free !but! because you first have to accept your self.
The thing about my self it is flesh and you are flesh and have the same members of the body just as i do and how they all work for one common cause that i can see a structure call man.
I also thank god for my five sences which you need too. In all that we may say or do in every thing that happen on earth happens to man and in god every thing is one.
My knowladge of our world around us and questions within me because you need me and i need you and when i talk to god for us all and what it means to be together as one.
The beauty of his creation i also want to see that i can tell you of his feelings and love that you can also find a way to praise him that we can work togther for one common purpose.
In my own way i want to tell you god is part of you and that makes you part of me and share with you all the questions of life because it is a part of the structure call the fleshly life.
The five sences of the human body i pray with you that we my execute judgement to protect our life and living because we have a duty to protect the future of us all.
Out of wisdom i must tell you keep praying and you will be amazed what pray can do it is your only telephone line that you can talk to god to tell him what you want to tell him.
But remember in deeling with the things of this world it is better to prevent than to cure the world was before us and it will be after us let us have a life together we are here.     

No comments:

Post a Comment